Smilegram Paper was born when creator Carey Grund could not find lined stationary for kids anywhere in the marketplace. Who would have thought this void existed?
This frustrated Carey so she set out out to design her own line of kids stationary. Stationary that would be “fun, colorful and unique.” Stationary that would “encourage children to write” and in a setting that would be naturally enjoyable so they could better express their inner self. After all, handwriting, especially legible handwriting, is an important life skill even though we live in such a digital age. As a parent and as an educator, I firmly believe this.
Smilegram Paper is an exceptional tool for children. It gives them a fun and bright opportunity to practice their handwriting skills and it provides a place for them to express their personal thoughts. They can send thank you notes with the stationary, keep a journal on the writing tablets or make to-do lists with the personalized stationary line.
I was recently sent some Smilegram Paper to review. As soon as my 10 year old daughter saw it, her eyes lit up and she said, “Wow! That’s cool paper.” Even though she is older and has been writing longer, she still thoroughly enjoyed composing a letter with the paper.
My 6 year old son who is in first grade also adored the stationary and he was excited to write a letter to send in the mail.
Smilegram Paper is an eco-friendly company. Their stationary (which comes in sheets of 12 and includes envelopes) and their writing tablets (which contains 15 pages) come in many different themes for both boys and girls.
Smilegram Paper also would make lovely gifts for kids and teachers. And with the holiday season fast approaching, they would make the perfect stocking stuffer.
Carey, the founder of Smilegram Paper, has kindly offered all my readers a 20% discount off their ENTIRE purchase. Simply use the coupon code SMILE20 when you check out. (Coupon code expires 10/31/2011.)
Furthermore, Smilegram Paper is generously offering one lucky reader (a reader with a U.S. address) a chance to win a $10 gift certificate. Here’s how YOU can win it:
- Simply visit the Smilegram Paper website.
- Then leave a comment on this post before the end of October 5th telling us what product you would order if you won.
- One winner will be selected and they will have 2 days to respond to the email I will send them.
- Follow Smilegram Paper on Twitter.
- Like Smilegram Paper on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the Smilegram Paper newsletter.
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link to this specific blog post.
- Make a status update on your facebook page with a link to this specific blog post.
- Write a blog post with a link to this specific blog post.
- Place an order using the discount code SMILE20. This will earn you 3 extra entries.