Life’s waiting. Let’s go. I must say I love the Stride Rite motto.
I also love the Stride Rite brand. It is a brand I have known forever. It is a brand I can trust. The quality of their products is superb and their customer service is exceptional.
I know some Stride Rite shoes can be a bit pricey, but I also know when you buy Stride Rite shoes you won’t be disappointed. At least I never have.
My nearly 4 year old son doesn’t just have wide feet, but he has EXTRA wide feet. Therefore, we always buy him Stride Rite shoes and they fit him perfectly. And even though he is extremely rough on shoes … he is constantly running and playing and trekking through mud and dirt … his Stride Rite shoes have always held up well.
Because I adore my Stride Rite shoes, when the company recently contacted me to see if I wanted to try out some free shoes I instantly jumped at the opportunity.
Stride Rite just introduced a new line of children’s shoes, Natural Motion Early Walking Shoes (NMS). These shoes are built with “technology for babies who are in early walking development.”
These shoes come with:
- Soft and supple leather
- Natural Motion System® (NMS) technology
- Oversized opening and slide-in back tab for easy-on and easy-off
- Deep flex grooves for maximum flexibility
- Natural leather linings for comfort and breathability
- Smooth outsole to upper transition
- Eco-friendly materials include recycled rubber outsole, natural stitching, and water-based inks for details and logo
I can’t wait for my little boy to grow into these. I am thrilled they are durable enough to wear outside, yet flexible enough to allow a comfortable fit for a baby just learning to walk.
And you also can’t complain about how incredibly stylish they look!