If you happen to know me really well, then you probably are aware of the fact that I like things organized and orderly. No, I am not uptight, I am just particular about certain things !
Consequently when I found out about these organizing bags that Lara The Lazy Organizer designed, it was love at first sight. I was salivating, I wanted those bags. Since my husband is currently pursuing his PhD, we are living on a student budget which means we don’t have much space for storage in our teeny apartment. I knew these bags were made for me. They would definitely help me utilize the small space I did have in a more orderly fashion. And on top of that, I knew they would help me stay organized and orderly in other areas as well – the car, my purse, the diaper bag, etc.
What can you do with these bags?
Organize your daughter’s barrettes and hair bands.
Make a diaper bag for a short errand or keep it in the diaper bag with just the diaper and wipes to pull out to give to your husband when at Church or other various places.
Organize your daughter’s jewelry.
Organize the little things in your purse.
The possibilities with these bags are endless.
- Organize your computer cords and cables.
- Organize your make-up.
- Organize your arts and crafts.
- Organize your pens, pencils and other office supplies.
- Organize an emergency child kit for your car – change of clothes, Advil, snacks, little toys and wipes.
- Organize your toiletries on a trip.
- Organize your ornaments or other holiday decorations.
- Organize the odds and ends in your junk drawer.
- Organize items you buy in bulk (toothbrushes, t*mpons, gum, medicine, batteries, etc.)
- Organize homeschooling items such as play money and flash cards.
- Organize your games and kids puzzles.
- Organize your first aid kit.
- Organize your change.
- Organize your sewing kit.
- Organize your scrapbooking supplies.
- Organize your knitting.
- Organize your thank you cards.
- Let your kids organize the toys they take in the car.
I love these bags because they take up less room than boxes. These are also pretty nifty because you can hang them on hooks to utilize wall space. They even come in 5 convenient sizes, including extra small and extra large. These reasonably priced bags will definitely make perfect holiday gifts.
Have you caught the organizing bug yet? Try them out, you know you want to!
Merely click here or click on the lovely “Organizing Bags” button in my sidebar and you will be taken to a site where you can get your very own.