Of course I keep putting it off. I dread packing and having to think about it. It makes me irritable. Packing for adults is one thing, but packing for kids and toddlers just about puts me over the edge as you have to remember so many fine details.
So instead of actually packing right now, I thought I would spend my time wisely by blogging and making a list of a few things I need to remember to take with:
2. Camera cords – I am sure we will need to recharge our batteries at least once and I want to be able to download pictures to our computer.
3. Laptop – I don’t think I can go that long without blogging and checking my email.
4. Settlers of Catan – You never know when you might have some spare time for a fun game.
5. Earplugs – My two year old son has been incessantly whining and bellyaching lately so I want to make sure I have a way to escape the noise in the car.
6. Benadryl - The kids Continue reading