Today I decided I needed a little help writing my daily to do list so I went to Google and it kindly helped me out. I simply typed in “Lucy needs” and voila!
13. Lucy needs to sort her life out. That is why I turned to Google for help.
12. Lucy needs to organize. Yep, I know I need to do that.
11. Lucy needs a list. I am seeing a pattern here. I know I need to write an organized list to sort my life out.
10. Lucy needs a home. I am grateful for the apartment I live in, but I can’t wait to own a house. It doesn’t need to be very fancy. At least 1200 square feet would be nice and it has to have a fenced in back yard and a garage for storage.
9. Lucy needs to be bonked. If being bonked will help my headaches go away, then I am willing to try it.
8. Lucy needs a wake up call. I only need a wake up call if I get to sleep in.
7. Lucy needs more than just a ghost friend. Genuine friends make me happy. Imaginary ones don’t interact enough.
6. Lucy needs help with her crammed family kitchen. See answer to #10. My current kitchen does not allow me to have the fridge and the dishwasher open at the same time. I would like to have this capability.
5. Lucy needs to save the chickens. For now I don’t want any chickens, but if I save any I will gladly send them to Julie of Rarely Home Mom or Millie of Thoroughly Mormon Millie. I think they both like chickens.
4. Lucy needs complete silence. This would definitely help my headaches. It is also good to have when I get overstimulated from too much unorganized chaos.
3. Lucy needs an environment in which she is free to test rules. This would be entertaining.
2. Lucy needs to be shut down. Late at night when insomnia wants to rule my world, this option would be nice to have. My brain needs to be shut down at times. It thinks too much.
1. Lucy needs to be resized. It would be nice to shed those last few pounds. Maybe then all those pre-children clothes I am hanging onto would have a purpose besides being pretty to look at !!
What do you need?