2. You also woke up to the lovely sound of jackhammering at 6:53 in the morning.
3. The day is gloomy, dark and rainy.
4. You have to do an 11 point turn to get out of your parking space in the garage because the
selfish and spiteful lady you park next to feels like she has to park 5 feet away from the wall even though the manager has told her that this is not acceptable.
5. You get all ready to go to the gym, drive there, get your 36 pound kid out of the car, go to the front desk and they inform you that the Kids Club Attendant has had a minor emergency and therefore there is no child watch for the day.
6. You fill up your tank and gas costs $3.39 a gallon.
7. You go to the grocery store and the coupons you used added $15.24 to your bill instead of Continue reading