Keri is quickly becoming my “Little Galileo.” She seems to have a fascination with the skies, the heavens, the stratosphere … whatever you would like to call it. Here are some of her recent astronomy remarks:
1. “Mommy, how does the moon move?”
2. “What is that white stuff coming from the airplanes?”
3. “Are clouds fluffy? Do they feel soft?”
4. After a recent power outage she matter of factly stated, “I hope the Continue reading
There is so much going on in my life and in the blogging universe, especially with The ULTIMATE Blog Party, that I am having a difficult time coming up to breathe for air. However, I did want to pass along a few little tidbits.
1. Do you ever wonder what to cook for dinner? Are you tired of fixing the same old thing? Are you looking for new ideas so you don’t need to reinvent the wheel? Then look no further. Trista of The Pumkin Patch just last week had her debut of “Tasty Thursday.” In one spot you can discover a whole slew of “tried and true” recipes … after all, that is a requirement in posting on her site .
Also, Shalee of Shalee’s Diner did a recent post Continue reading